Make macaroni and cheese from scratch. COMPLETED 4/7/12.
2. Try 50 new recipes. (14/50)
3. Read the Bible cover-to-cover. IN PROGRESS.
4. Read 10 Classic books. (0/10)
5. Buy a new (or more likely new-to-me) car.
6. Complete Couch-2-5k. IN PROGRESS.
7. Buy OSU Season football tickets.
Serve at church. COMPLETED. Yay Under the Sea Class!
9. Design, make and hand calligraphy address my own Christmas cards.
Join one OKC-based organization. COMPLETED. Yay Junior League!
11. Go on two trips. (0/2) (This doesn’t sound like much, but the Miami trip was my first in 3 years so if I plan to go on two more before I turn 30 that will be an accomplishment!)
12. Furnish/Decorate my bedroom –
Nightstand, bookshelf, paint dresser, reading chair, curtains. (2/5)
13. Go on a weekend getaway trip solo.
14. Run in 10 races. (0/10)
15. Have a quilt made out of all my old Kappa Delta t-shirts.
16. Grow my own pepper garden. IN PROGRESS.
17. Take at least one tennis lesson.
18. Attend a musical.
19. Practice yoga 2x per week for 3 months. (0/24)
20. Meet with a financial planner.
21. Go camping.
Buy a new (or new-to-me) bike to replace the one that got stolen last year. COMPLETED 4/13/12.
23. Read a book written in French.
24. Host a dinner party.
25. Back – up all music and pictures onto external hard drive.
26. Print pictures and put in albums from 2008 to present.
27 . Replace my lost (super sad face) Kappa Delta badge/pin.
28. Donate/contribute volunteer to/at least one event/cause/charity per month. (1/28)
29. Read 60 books. (2/60)
30. Reach my goal weight. I don’t know what that exact number is yet (I want to find a happy, maintainable weight), but I know I want to start my 30s feeling healthy and fit. IN PROGRESS.