Hey friends! I am super excited to announce that I had the privilege of writing a guest post for DearWendy.com and it went live today! So head over and check out my tongue-in-cheek post: 10 Ways to Make Your Bridesmaids Never Talk to You Again.
And if you’re clicking over from DearWendy, HI! Thanks for checking out my lil-ole-blog! I’ll be back later with today and/or tomorrow with some reflections on the end of my 27th year and the beginning of my 28th! Stay tuned!
1. Ambre Pure Essence Oil. Have you ever wondered what heaven smells like? Well, order some and then you’ll know. Seriously, it is the most amazing perfume I have ever smelled. (h/t to my favorite H-town residing redhead for discovering it!)
2. Game of Thrones. The book, the HBO series — I love ’em both. And I do admit it has taken me longer than it should to read it (getting up at 5am for boot camp forces me to cut off reading time much earlier than I’d like!) I’m really enjoying it. it’s like the Lord of the Rings trilogy meets World Without End swirled in with the smuttiness that only something HBO-worthy can provide.
3. Blush pink. I don’t know what it is about it but I am currently obsessed with all things blush pink. Maybe it’s because it’s so soft and romantic looking (Happy Belated Valentine’s Day!). Maybe it’s because it’s barely a color — nude with the tiniest splash of rose. I am in lurve with it.
4. Tarte Cheek Stain in Tipsy. I picked mine up at the recommendation of a Sephora consultant and I don’t know how I’ve lived this long without owning a cheek stain! The color is perfect for me and the stain adds a subtle dewiness that I think is awesome. Plus, it stays on SO much longer than a traditional powder blush. I am a huge fan.
5. The Voice. Adam Levine in all his tattoo’ed sexy glory, Blake Shelton’s charming drawl, and Cee Lo’s completely creepy cat = what more could you ask for? Oh yeah, a bunch of tear-jerking life stories of amazing vocalists. Amazing. Only downside? Xtina. Don’t get me wrong, I think she is amazingly talented, but her personality and ridiculous cleavage on the show make me completely crazy.
Update — I ordered the cobalt blue skinny jeans from Eloquii I posted about here. I adore them. No, really. They are fantastic.
*Please disregard the poor lighting and my scary facial expression!
What have you been in to lately?
*Click on images for sources. All unlinked images personal. PS – No one is paying me to write about these products — I just think they’re awesome!