1. High-waisted, vintage/retro swimsuits. Maybe. I really like the one below from Mod Cloth but I’m not sure how it would look in reality. I’m concerned about the long-butt-effect. I’d like to try one on but it seems like they are most widely available online….hmm….
2. eShakti. eShakti is an amazing online clothing boutique offering sizes 0-26W with CUSTOM SIZING. You heard me. Custom sizing. After first hearing about eShakti while reading What the Frock?, I ordered a dress for a formal work-related event. You can order any item in a standard size or pay an extra $10 (I think, it may be less than $10) for the item to be custom-sized based on your measurements. Plus, when you sign up/register for a log-in, they send you a $20 credit for your next purchase. The dress I ordered was high quality (fully-lined, with pockets) and fit better than anything I’ve bought off the rack in years. You even can include your height and the height of the shoes you plan to wear so your dress is the perfect length!
3. My Erin Condren planner. One of my co-workers turned me on to Erin Condren and I fell madly in love. I ordered a 2012 planner for myself and one for my sister for her birthday. It’s colorful and fun and has plenty of room to accommodate my obsessive list-making ways. She sells tons of cute stationary and labels and all kinds of other personalized goodies.
4. Old Navy Boyfriend Jeans. You have no idea how much I want these jeans. They look so comfortable and effortlessly broken in and shock of all shocks, Old Navy actually got the wash right for once! Completely love them. Unfortunately, my Old Navy was out of my size. And they’re out of my size online. Someone please buy a pair and tell me that they are as awesome on as I imagine them to be.
5. I Wanna Dance with Somebody by Whitney Houston Pandora Station. Seriously, make one. You won’t regret. It’s my go to Friday jam session. Whitney, Michael, Janet, Journey – I love it all.
* Click on images for sources.