So I was flipping through this notebook I found in my desk the other day and scribbled throughout were reasons/motivations to lose weight/be healthy. Some of them are good and some of them maybe aren’t so good and some of them are just funny. I thought maybe sharing them here would help me get more motivated and remember that this is about me and my life and how I want to live it. And maybe someone else will see something that will remind them of why they want to be healthier too.
I want to lose weight because…
* I am tired of going through the motions.
* I want to be self-confident.
* I want to wear a bikini.
* I want to be physically and emotionally healthy.
* I want to be able to have a family someday.
* I want to be HOTT.
* I do not want to be constantly worried about having a heart attack.
* I want to appreciate my parents’ good intentions.
* I want to wear a slutty Halloween costume.
* I want to be young.
* I am so over being the 5th wheel.
* I want to wear boots that actually fit over my calves. (This may be an impossible dream. Why are boots only made for people with chicken legs?!)
* I want to meet someone special, fall in love, have my dream wedding, have babies, and grow old in a beautiful, healthy life.
* I want to love myself enough for someone else to want to love me.
* I want to wear cute jeans.
* I do not want to feel lonely anymore.
* I want to have a future.
* Being the only single girl at weddings sucks.
* I want to live it up during the rest of my 20s.
* I hate being alone during holidays.
* I want to give Winfield and Townes cousins.
* I do not want to be a statistic anymore.
* I want to keep up on Freewheel next year.
* I want to be proud of myself.
Tomorrow is the first day of October. 3 months left in 2010 and 145 days, 15 hours, and 10 minutes until my 27th birthday. Game on.