Six things you wish you could change or you wish you’d never done.
6. I wish I’d never let my mom talk me into that chili-bowl cut in 1993.
5. I wish I’d never started drinking pop. Seriously, Diet Dr. Pepper, I wish I knew how to quit you.
4. I wish I could change my shoes right now. I don’t like how my topsiders are looking with this outfit. At least they are oh so comfy though.
3. I wish I’d never gotten a DVR. It makes me feel like I have to make time to watch TV so I don’t run out of space — seriously, making watching TV a priority seems so weird and wrong.
2. I wish I could change the way I treated people in the sixth grade. I was a little be-yotch. I feel like I may never live it down.
1. I wish I hadn’t finished undergraduate in three years. Biggest mistake ever! Okay, looking back there are things about it that played out well for me, but seriously, leaving college early is never a good idea. Epic fail.