Today I give you, 9 things most people don’t know about me:
9. I spend an inordinate amount of time on my make up when I get ready but I don’t actually wear a ton of it. (Or at least, I don’t think I do)
8. I listen to Christian radio on my way to work 1) so I can start my day off on a more relaxed/happy note and 2) so I don’t have to listen to the disgusting things that are discussed on morning radio shows.
7. I have upwards of twenty pairs of jeans in my closet, but at any given time of year, I’m only rockin’ one pair that I really like.
6. I talk to myself in the car all the time. Usually, I’m rehearsing fake conversations I wish I had the guts to actually have with people.
5. I’m really embarrassed by how badly I sing. I always hope no one can hear me at church.
4. I would love to have 4 kids. And I have picked out all of their names already.
3. Even though I eat it all the time, I really hate oatmeal.
2. I am terrified of jetskis/seadoos. I’m not really sure where this fear came from, but I have absolutely no desire to get on one.
1. The fastest mile I ever ran was the Fun Run of the Full Moon race sometime in the early 90s. The reason I ran so fast was because I was peeing my pants pretty much the whole time.