One of my favie blogs, The Frisky, is having each member of its staff blog 30 things they like about themselves in honor of “Love Yourself Week.” I don’t know if “Love Yourself Week” is real or not, but I love the concept so I thought I’d share 30 Things I Love About Myself, you know, for my self-esteem. And because you want to exactly how conceited I actually am. =)
Without further ado, I love that…
1. I have a nice vocabulary.
2. I know how to appropriately behave in almost every social situation. (I’m an Emily Post junky, no lie.)
3. My lips.
4. Most of the time, I am a thoughtful gift-giver.
5. I can totally cook.
6. I am physically strong.
7. I have an excellent memory.
8. I tan well.
9. I am fully committed to the things and people I love most, including but not limited to (and in no particular order) Oklahoma State University, my family, Yost Lake, The Major Players, Kappa Delta Sorority, and my book clubs.
10. I’m good at cycling.
11. I write well.
12. I have a firm handshake.
13. I’m an adventurous eater.
14. I do not live in fear — of violence, disease, home invasions, shark attacks, etc.
15. My hair.
16. I am a good sister.
17. I’m sentimental.
19. I have eclectic taste in music.
20. I am well-read.
21. I have opinions.
22. I am always looking for ways to grow spiritually and emotionally and as a whole person.
23. I can talk most sports in a relevant way, demonstrating at the very least an understanding for the rules of the game.
24. I am emotionally intuitive.
25. I save cards and notes and mementos.
26. I have little ears.
27. I have a generous sense of humor.
28. I am resourceful.
29. I like to make plans.
30. My handwriting is pretty.
What do you love about yourself? Check out Miss H’s 30 Things too!