1) The Farmers’ Market. Best. Thing. Ever. The food is all delicious and it lasts longer than stuff you buy at a grocery store because it’s fresh picked. Plus, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside about supporting the local economy.
2) Dubble Bubble. I’m not sure what it is about the five-cent gum, but I love it. And to be perfectly honest, I don’t really chew it so much as I eat it. Gross, but oh so delicious. Other summertime throwback favorites — laffy taffy and now ‘n’ laters.
3) Drop Dead Diva. I swear I am Jane/Deb. Like to a T. Except slightly less girly. I devoured season one on DVD and have been recording season 2, but somehow I missed the first couple of episodes. And I can’t find them on Lifetime or Hulu. So lame. A bag of dubble bubble to the first person who finds the missing episodes for me to watch (for free)!
4) The Pioneer Woman. Ree is my hero. And I love butter.
5) Targeted savings accounts. I set up several with ING Direct because I have a hard time saving and because it helps me to have different accounts for the different things I want to save for — Car, House, Travels, Emergencies, etc. The accounts were super easy to set up and it takes several business days for me to get my grubby little paws on the money so that is a HUGE plus for me, especially towards the end of the month when my wallet is feeling thin.